Lets back up to last night.
I went over to my aunts to talk about about a business we're putting together.
One thing lead to another and..I got high.
I havn't been for over two years.
I knew the time would come..and it did. When she threw the pipe in front of my face my lips reached out and kissed it.
I wasn't as geeky as I feard I'ld be. I enjoyed it ;)
We we're actually quite productive, although on a daily basis, I understand her more when Im sober and she's high.
Good to know.
Now I just got home from getting my tattoo done.
I've been trying to get this down for about 6 months.
Its a star made up of music notes and its on my left hip and falls into my front.
Finally, I did it. And I LOVE it. It looks amazing, and feels like acid.
When he was done he rubbed me down with alcohol and cleaned it up.
I didn't realize how long it'd been since someone full on touched me there..and like that ;)
I got caught up in the moment and then snapped out of it before a sex moan slipped off my tounge.
Im classy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahah! That's so awesome. Imagine what it would do to me.. just the thought makes me wiggle. I can't wait to see it! I'm so jealous, I want to go get mine done!! ahh.. something to look forward to!
ReplyDelete