Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Do It

So theres this "Tornado" (if you will) going on at my workplace.
A Tornado of lust, deception, drama and temptation.

Normally, I would advise anyone to keep themselves out of harms way.
Its a Tornado, find a bath tub...take coverage, and wait for it to blow over.
When I was in a relationship,I always had a bathtub to hide in. In fact, I was in a different state all together, not able to be phased about such disaster. I would just see it on the news as something that happened somewhere with somebody.

But now, I look at that and think: "I wonder if I could run through that?"
Where this curiosity comes from..I havnt figured it out yet.
Im not confident I'm going to do anything with it either.
All I know is that I'm keeping an eye on this wind tunnel, and my running shoes by the door.

1 comment:

  1. its going to rain.. you should probably grab an umbrella

    ReplyDelete