Im stuck in this weird space.
Like I just walked into a Bubble...and its filled with STRESS.
Unfortunatly I don't handle this kind of stress very well.
Im sure theres several types of stress..
Like active stress. Active stress would be like when your with your friends and they stab themself in the hand with a knife... and you click into 'Nurse Mode'. Yeah its stressful, but your moving, doing, acting, creating, establishing.
I dont know how else to descride it, but thats one kind of stress. Im good in that kind of stress. When people ask me 'Are you good under pressure?' or 'Do you handle stress well?'
I always say yes.
But Im in Still Stress.
Like everything is stopped...and STRESSFUL!
Nothing is moving, nothing is improving, developing, or being established.
Everything is just..stuck.
Money..stuck.
Job..stuck.
Family..stuck.
Its like the world stopped turning.
And I don't know what to do..
So I drink, and hope it will come to me.
I want a light at the end of my tunnel... a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you get this figured out, how to make the stuck stress go away.. PLEASE share!!!
ReplyDelete